Vista Del Plaza operates in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as all state and local fair housing and civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, familial status, handicap, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable state or local laws.
The following guidelines are some of the policies for this community that may be used in evaluating application for residency.
- APPLICATIONS - All applicants must be of legal age. All parties 18 years of age or older are required to complete an application and pay any and all applicable fees. Applications are to be completed in full; applications containing untrue, incorrect, or misleading information will be denied. The application fee is non-refundable unless otherwise provided by state or local law.
- All residents will be required to submit photo ID for verification of residence.
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION - ALL applicants are REQUIRED to show at least one of any of the following forms of identification: Government issued identification such as: Military ID, State ID, Drivers License, Passport
- Application to Rent - must be completed in its entirety (click to download).
- Employment Verification - we must be able to favorable consecutive employment history.
- Self-Employment - The previous year income tax return or a current DBA document is required.
- Income Requirements - Gross monthly income is to be verifiable, 2 times amount of apartment rent is the minimal guideline.
- Financial Income- Must be verified by example: pay stubs, letter of awards, etc. Income and related assistance must have supporting documents if included in income requirement calculation.
- Rental History - Favorable rental history required. Minimum 12 months previous rental history that can be verified must be submitted.
- Credit History - Credit reports will be processed and analyzed. Favorable credit history required.
- Pet Policy - We are a pet restricted property, but there are exceptions under federal and state law.
- Criminal Policy - Applicants may be rejected for crimes against person or property that have occurred prior to application date. Any offense will be evaluated.
- Renter's Insurance - Upon obtaining keys to your home, you will need to provide proof of coverage. Having Renter's Insurance not only meets your lease requirement it will also protect your personal belongings from theft or damage. When obtaining Renter's Insurance, please make sure you add W.R. GORMAN & ASSOCIATES as an additional insured or interested party. If you do not provide us with a copy of your Renter's Insurance Policy, you will have to pay a premium fee of $9.50 per month. This option will meet your requirement but you will not have coverage on your personal belongings.